This wiki section is dedicated to Egyptian mythology, one of the oldest forms of mythology that can be traced back to the early days in prehistory.
- We will keep adding new entries to this wiki as we upload stories! If you have any questions, feel free to reach out via our social channels or email@example.com or Instagram
Egyptian gods and goddesses
- Ammit – Devourer of souls
- Anubis – God of the dead and the afterlife
- Apep – God of chaos, darkness, and destruction. Eternal enemy of Ra.
- Atum – Ancestor of the gods, judge of souls in the afterlife
- Bastet – Goddess of home, fertility, and childbirth
- Bes – God of humor, dance, and music
- Geb – God of the earth and the sky, fertility, and the dead.
- Hapi – God of abundance
- Hathor – Goddess of love, beauty, motherhood, and fertility
- Heqet – Goddess of childbirth, renewal, regeneration, health, and the afterlife
- Horus – God of the sky, kingship, and protection. Chief deity of the Egyptian pantheon.
- Isis – Goddess of motherhood, fertility, magic, and healing
- Khepri – God of the sunrise and regeneration
- Khnum – God of the Nile, fertility and flooding
- Menhit – Goddess of war, hunting, and the Nile.
- Nekhbet – Goddess of healing, well-being, protector of women and children
- Nephthys – Goddess of death, mourning, and protection of the dead
- Nut – Goddess of the sky and stars
- Osiris – God of the afterlife, the underworld, rebirth, and judgement
- Ptah – God of creation and craftsmanship
- Thoth – God of wisdom
- Ra – God of the sun and of creation
- Sekhmet – Goddess of war, hunting, and the sun
- Seth – God of chaos, violence, and the desert
- Shu – God of the air, light, and dryness
- Sobek – gurdian of the Nile, god of strength, fertility, and the afterlife
- Taweret – Goddess of childbirth, protector of women and children
- Tefnut – Goddess of moisture, rain, and fertility
- Wadjet – Goddess of health, fertility, and new beginnings
Egyptian supernatural creatures
- Apis bull
- Bennu bird
Important Egyptian mortals
Special locations in Egyptian mythology
- Duat – the Egyptian Underworld
- Nun –